- Application means MissVV’s application available on Android (Google Play Store) and Apple (App Store) through Bluetooth® 4.0 low-energy technology. Compatible versions with the mobile application are available and updated online due to the rapid pace of technological change.
- Cookies designates the small text files that are placed on the hard disk of Users and Visitors’ device when they use the Services.
- De-Identified Personal Information means Personal Information from which an individual’s name or other identifier has been removed, so that the information can no longer be linked to that individual.
- MissVV means Miss VV Mystery inc., a corporation dully constituted under the Canada Business Corporations Act, RSC 1985, c C-44
- MissVV Partners designates MissVV’s affiliates or other partners assisting MissVV in the development of the Services, such as: (i) Swiss Digital (previously Mobilogie) helping MissVV in the development of its Products; (ii) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media, which offers marketing or promotional tools and platforms, (iii) Shopify, a cloud based, e-commerce platform offering selling capabilities to enterprises wishing to sell their products online and (IV) Amazon, servers location and Cloud computing platform, to store and retain various information (including personal information).
- Personal Information means any information about an identifiable individual, such as its gender, name, telephone number, address, email address, financial information and other personal information disclosed when interacting during a mystery game or other game.
- Product means the Miss On The GoTM exercise device and a sex toy in the vibrating Kegel balls category, created to help women tone-up their pelvic muscles.
- Services means the Website and the Application, and each of their respective functionalities.
- Users means the persons who opened a MissVV account to control electronically their Product or who created an online account to initiate or be part of any mystery game or other game.
- Visitors means all persons visiting or browsing on the Website, or having inquired about the Services, made comments or otherwise shared their contact information (and other information) online with MissVV.
- Website means MissVV’s website (http://missvvsmystery.com/).
2.1 Information obtained from Users and Visitors directly
2.1.1 Kegel exercises
When doing their Kegel exercises to tone-up their pelvic muscles, female Users may wish to use the Application to control their Product electronically. In order to do so, they will need to download the Application. Should such Users not have a Google or Apple Store account, then they may have to open their own account following the instructions available online on either store.
Once the Application is downloaded on their device, female Users will need to open their own account by entering their age, sex, nickname, short description and localisation. This information is required to allow Users to be able to create their own account, to be able to retrieve their account, to control their Product – i.e. to change its vibration modes (none, soft, medium, strong, pulse, throbbing) and to see the training completed and the information collected by their Product in connection with such training. During that registration process, Users will also be required to disclose their age, as only adults are allowed to use the Services. Furthermore, new Users must also provide a nickname and password. Finally, such new Users may provide any additional information it wishes to provide. Once created, this account can be used in connection with both the Kegel exercises and the mystery games and other games. In such a case, it might be possible that you receive mystery games or other games requests. Should you refuse that other Users contact you, then you should simply decline the invitation.
2.1.2 Mystery game or other games
The Application may also be used for entertainment, leisure and gaming purposes. Users wishing to play online with other MissVV Users will need to open an online account – if they have not already done so in connection with their Kegel exercises – and to create their Google or Apple Store account, the whole as described in the previous paragraph.
While creating their profile, Users will have to ensure that they specify their gender; this information is required to determine which type of account will be created, as only female Users can initiate a game (or mystery game). Once created, Users limited profile (i.e. their user name and other information appearing on each user master record) will be available to other Users which may thereafter be able to find the new User, send it invitation(s) and play with it.
Users may either interact with their partner or meet new Users via mystery games. When interacting with other Users, gaming request will need to be sent or received. To that end, the User receiving the invitation will see who sent it (i.e. the age, sex, nickname, GPS coordinates and short description of the person) and when such information was sent. As to the User who sent the request, it will be notified if the other User is unavailable, declined or accepted the request. Such notification will be received as soon as the invitation is accepted or declined, or one (1) minute after the request was sent should the other User be unavailable.
If the invitation is accepted, then both Users will have access to the full “master record” of the other Users. The User wearing the Product will be able to communicate its level of pleasure to the other using the pleasure bar, while such other User will be allowed to control the vibration modes of the other User’s Product (as soon as the invitation was accepted). During such games, Users may upload additional information, such as pictures taken with their device while playing, or any other information they wish to share. Even if these pictures and information are deleted by MissVV server once a game is terminated, Users shall keep in mind that any other User may take “screen shots” or otherwise save the pictures and information transmitted to them (by using another device or other image-capture technology).
Users’ ranking will be public, as well as the number of persons with whom a User has played. All other Users can thus have access to and consult such information.
MissVV may collect – for analytic and statistical purposes – some of the data that Users provide, disclose or otherwise render available about themselves (such as their IP address, GPS coordinates) or about others (e.g. their rankings) when using the Services. Such information will be treated on an aggregated de-identified basis to determine the User's information to show to other Users for the Mystery Game or other games.
2.1.3 Purchase of Products
When a User or a new User wishes to purchase Products online, they will be required to disclose their full names, email address, address and financial information (such as their credit card number, expiry date and card validation code) and any other information required to finalize a purchase. This information is required to allow MissVV to process the order, to send an electronic invoice and to ship the Product as ordered. Users and new Users will further be required to confirm their age, as only adults are entitled to purchase Products.
2.1.4 Customer Service
MissVV may use – for marketing purposes – the Personal Information provided by Users and Visitors wishing to remain informed or to obtain additional information about the Products. For example, MissVV may use the contact information disclosed by Users (such as their names, email address, telephone numbers or address) to contact Users and Visitors to further discuss their interest with respect to the Services and to send them information regarding MissVV’s promotions and events. No marketing or promotional email will be sent to Users or Visitors without their prior (express or implied) consent, and Users and Visitors may withdraw their consent at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” mechanism provided for in all emails or by contacting MissVV as set forth hereunder. MissVV does not sell or share your personal information to third parties for third party direct marketing purposes.
Should a User wish (or agree) to render its testimony available online regarding its appreciation of the Services, then MissVV will post such video or written statement on its Website, and may include the Users’ names or nickname and any other information agreed upon. Prior to posting such testimony and other Personal Information, MissVV will obtain User’s consent by contacting it personally (by email, by telephone or otherwise). Users are free to accept or decline MissVV’s invitation and can thereafter request, at all times that their testimonials or Personal Information be removed from the Website, as set forth hereunder. MissVV does not however control the communications – if any – that such Users may receive in connection with any testimonial. Should a User wish to report any communication received regarding its testimony or other information, then it should contact MissVV as described hereunder.
2.1.7 Comments, requests for information and referrals
Should a Visitor or a User wish to obtain information about the Services, about the process to be followed to subscribe to any Service or to open an online account, or about any other subject, then MissVV will require such User or Visitor to provide its personal contact information (such as its name, phone number, email address or address and additional information if needed) in order for MissVV to be able to communicate with the Visitor or User and to respond to its enquiries, comments or requests for information. Likewise, should a person recommend that MissVV communicate with any User or Visitor to provide it information about the Services, MissVV will need the User’s or Visitor’s contact information for the purpose mentioned above.
2.1.8 Facebook and other social media
MissVV shares information about itself and its Services on Facebook. Similarly, Users and Visitors sending or accepting MissVV’s “friend request” or otherwise “following” MissVV share information that they posted (and that their “Facebook friends”) posted on their Facebook page. Accordingly, MissVV may see or consult the information available to their “Facebook friends”. Since Users or Visitors can always choose the audience that can see what they share via their Facebook privacy settings or the Facebook audience selector, Users and Visitors are deemed to have agreed to share such information with their “friends” or persons they “follow” including MissVV. Should MissVV collect any information available on Facebook, they shall do so on an aggregate and de-identified basis, the whole for analytical and statistical purposes only.
Other social medias platforms such as Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn will also allow Users and Visitors to follow MissVV and to add MissVV to their contact list. In such a case, MissVV will have access to Users and Visitors’ web pages and profiles in accordance with the settings chosen by said Users and Visitors. MissVV will also get notification and access to any tweet, link or post in which MissVV is tagged. Users and Visitors shall review the privacy setting applicable to these accounts to see the information to which MissVV has access and limit such access if required.
2.1.9 Newsletters and Events
MissVV may send publications, brochures or newsletters to the Users and Visitors that registered to receive the foregoing. When registering to receive online communications, Users and Visitors will be required to disclose their names and email address in order to enable MissVV to communicate with them. Depending upon the type of publication, Users and Visitors may have to communicate additional Personal Information. This will be notified to them prior to the collect of such information. Users and Visitors may request at all times to be removed from any mailing list by contacting MissVV as provided for below.
2.2 Information obtained from other Users and MissVV Partners
When using MissVV Partners websites or services, such partners collect information about Users and Visitors as follows:
- Apple Store or Google Play Store: when a new User download the Application via one of these stores, Personal Information and other information required for the successful download of the Application will be received and treated by Apple or Google.
- Shopify: Should a User or Visitor purchase any Product online, then the information communicated will be processed by Shopify, which act as an intermediary between MissVV and any ultimate purchaser.
- Google Analytics: Google analytics will collect data about Users and Visitors interactions with the Services. In order to do so, Google Analytics will place codes on the Services, which will allow Google Analytics to see which information was consulted, the browser used, device and operating device used. All information so collected will then be processed, and will be updated each time Users and Visitors interact with the Services.
2.3 Information Collected using Cookies and similar technologies
2.3.1 Temporary Cookies
MissVV uses the temporary Cookie for the following reasons:
- Process Cookies: allow the Services to work properly when Users and Visitors are browsing from one page to the other, in keeping track of Users’ sequence of navigation, orders or requests.
- Session State Cookies: maintain Users’ session active. In order to do so, these Cookies collect information about Users interactions with the Services, such as the pages that are consulted, the time and date when they were consulted and which option – i.e. “log in” or “log off” – was selected by the User, to determine if a session is still opened or was closed.
- Security Cookies: are used each time Services are purchased or a User opens a session or account. These Cookies contain an encrypted, unique identifier that is tied to Users’ account and placed in their browser, allowing MissVV to identify them when they are logged into their account.
Temporary Cookies includes an encrypted unique identifier that remains on Users’ and Visitors browser until they close their browser software or turn off their device.
2.3.2 Persistent Cookies
These Cookies are used to identify browsers that have previously run the Service, and to fulfil the following additional functionalities:
- Preference Cookies: store information, such as IP address and Users’ and Visitors’ preferred settings (e.g. language and lettering size) and Users’ or Visitors’ localization allowing MissVV: (i) to personalize their Services or account, (ii) to recognize Users and Visitors when using again any Service or login into their account; and (iii) to enhance their browsing experience by avoiding the recurrent selection of preferred settings.
- Statistical Cookies: collect data about Users and Visitors such as the date and time they last used the Services and the frequency of such use, the pages or content consulted and the manner that the Services are used, the information provided and the features of their operating systems and connection information (e.g. the time zone and IP address). This information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as to determine how often the Services or certain specific pages are visited, what kind of features and content seems to be most interesting and where the Users and Visitors are located. This information helps MissVV to improve its Services according to the Users’ and Visitors’ needs or fields of interests.
- Advertising Cookies: help customize ads by remembering Users’ and Visitors’ most recent searches and their interactions with ads. Some Cookies may be used to measure conversion events as well. These Cookies allow MissVV to make advertising more engaging to Users and Visitors by selecting advertising based on what’s relevant to them, by improving campaigns performance and by avoiding to display ads that have already been seen. In order to do so, MissVV will have recourse to MissVV Partners, such as Google, which use their technology (such as DoubleClick and Google Analytics) on the Services to achieve the foregoing.
Persistent Cookies include an encrypted unique identifier that remains on Users’ and Visitors browser after they close their browser software or turn off their device.
2.3.3 Widgets and other social plug-ins
Widgets and social plug-ins may also be used on the Services or in connection with the Services. For instance, the Facebook “Like” button will collect Users’ and Vistors’ IP address and their interactions. Likewise, when Users and Visitors use the Services, their browser will send information in order to load content on that page. The data received may include information such as their IP address, the page visited, the date and time, and other browser-related data. Widgets are these bits of self-contained codes that displays a program, or a piece of a program, while plug-ins designates the software component that adds a specific feature to an existing computer program.
2.3.4 Blocking Cookies and similar technology
Users or Visitors experiencing problems with the functionalities of their account or any other Service should contact MissVV as provided for below.
Personal Information is not used or disclosed to third parties for purposes other than for which it was collected as described herein unless the law authorized such other use or disclosure, or Users or Visitors consented to it.
3.1 Personal Information
3.1.1 Sharing made in connection with the provision of Services
Personal Information may be disclosed to MissVV Partners that facilitate the provision of any Service, such as by providing assistance to MissVV with respect to the maintenance and development of its Services. Disclosure will be made on a “need-to-know” basis, and after ensuring that all proper contractual and other undertakings bind such partners.
3.1.2 Business transaction
Personal Information may be transferred to a potential purchaser or other corporation in connection with a business transaction or corporate reorganization, if such communication is necessary for the purposes of deciding whether to proceed with the sale or other transaction, and provided that such disclosure is made in full compliance with applicable laws of such jurisdiction.
3.1.3 Law enforcement
Personal Information may be used and disclosed if MissVV acting reasonably believes that such use or disclosure is necessary to protect its rights, to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order, or a legal process or to fulfil any other purpose set forth in the law allowing or requiring the disclosure of Personal Information.
Users and Visitors may consult, correct and update at all times any Personal Information MissVV collects, uses and stores about them.
Users may update or change their registration information by editing their account profile. To update their profile, users should log in and then: (i) select “settings”; (ii) edit or delete any information; and (iii) click “save”.
Likewise, Users can manage, edit, delete or upload any information they uploaded and shared. When Users delete or request that MissVV delete their account or any personal information, then such account or information will no longer be available, unless any person to whom this information was rendered available keep a copy of such information. Users and Visitors should report to MissVV any unauthorized or undesirable sharing or disclosure of Personal Information by other Users and Visitors so that MissVV can address such situation.
Finally, every User or Visitor is entitled to communicate with MissVV to enquire about the information collected, to obtain copies of your information, to correct inaccurate, incomplete or ambiguous information, to have outdated or irrelevant information struck out and to make written comments and have them filed on record.
MissVV uses physical, electronic, technological, organizational and contractual security measures: (i) to protect the security and privacy of the Personal Information from losses, thefts or unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification; (ii) to maintain data accuracy, and (iii) to help ensure that Personal Information is appropriately used. MissVV has put in place and implements the following measures:
- SSL Technology: When the Services are accessed via Internet, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects Personal Information by using server authentication and data encryption. Users and Visitors should look at the lower left-hand corner of their browser to make sure they are accessing the secure server (before submitting Personal Information). If they see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon the browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, Users and Visitors should look at the URL or location line of the browser. If Users have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https.”
- Limited access: Access to any Personal Information is granted to MissVV Partners and employees on a “need-to-know” basis.
If for any reason Users or Visitors cannot access the secure server, or are not quite comfortable when using the Services, they should feel free to contact MissVV as set forth below.
DESPITE THE FOREGOING, USERS AND VISITORS SHALL BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- UNCERTAINTIES: ALTHOUGH MISSVV HAS PUT IN PLACE MEASURES REQUIRED TO PROTECT AND ENSURE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION, NO SUPPORT, INCLUDING ELECTRONIC SUPPORT AND PLATFORMS, IS COMPLETELY SECURE. HENCE, MISSVV CANNOT GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SECURITY OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- IDENTITY THIEVES: SHOULD USERS OR VISITORS RECEIVE ANY EMAIL THAT LOOKS LIKE IT IS FROM MISSVV ASKING FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION, THEY SHALL AVOID RESPONDING TO SUCH EMAIL. MISSVV WILL NEVER REQUEST ACCOUNT PASSWORD OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (OTHER THAN A CONFIRMATION OF THE LAST DIGITS OF USER'S CREDIT CARDS) THROUGH EMAILS. IF ANY USER OR VISITOR HAS RECEIVED OR ENTERED PERSONAL INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO A SUSPICIOUS EMAIL, POP-UP OR PHONY WEBSITE CLAIMING TO BE AFFILIATED WITH MISSVV, PLEASE CALL MISSVV IMMEDIATELY BY ANY OF THE MEANS SET FORTH BELOW.
- CYBER-ATTACKS: CYBER-ATTACKS AND OTHER INCIDENTS MAY OCCUR, PURSUANT TO WHICH USERS MAY RECEIVE UNDESIRABLE EMAILS AND INVITATIONS, OR MAY SEE THEIR ACCOUNT ACCESSED OR CONTROLLED BY UNAUTHORISED PERSONS. SHOULD ANY OF THE FOREGOING OCCUR, USERS AND VISITORS SHALL PROMPTLY REPORT THIS SITUATION TO MISSVV.
- ACCOUNT'S PASSWORDS: USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHOOSING A STRONG PASSWORD (E.G. BY AVOIDING USING CONSECUTIVE IDENTICAL CHARACTERS, AND BY INCLUDING NUMBER AS WELL AS UPPERCASE AND LOWERCASE LETTERS) AND FOR MAINTAINING THE SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF THEIR USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS.
Should any link to third parties’ websites be provided on the Services, then Users and Visitors shall be aware that these sites operate independently, and are subject to distinct privacy policies and terms and conditions. Likewise, should the Products be available for sale on other websites, then such websites shall not be seen as affiliated or otherwise related to the Services. In both cases, it is strongly recommended that Users and Visitors review these terms and policies, as MissVV is not responsible for the content or practices of any such websites.
8.1 Questions, comments and requests
Address: C.P. 53066 BP Extase, Dorval, Quebec H9S 5W4 CANADA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests and demands made should be dealt with as soon as possible within 48-72 hours.
8.2 Withdrawal of consent
MissVV may communicate with Users and Visitors for promotional and marketing purposes by email, pop-ups on the Application, mail (postal), telephone and text messages, MissVV will use the same means of communication chosen by the Users and Visitors to contact MissVV or the preferred means specified by them. Users and Visitors wishing to be removed from one or more of MissVV’s promotional mailing lists should do so as follows:
- Text messages: simply reply to the text message with the word “STOP” or “Unsubscribe”, or click on the ready-to-use unsubscribe link in the text message.
- Emails and Pop-ups: click on the ready-to-use “unsubscribe” mechanism provided at the bottom of each email.
- Telephone: Let the person who called you know that you no longer wish to be reached that way. The same applies to any correspondence received by mail.
Should any User or Visitor wish to be removed from one or more promotional lists, they can do so by specifying, on an email, letter or phone call from which list(s) they wish to be removed.
Effective Date : June 7th, 2018